Sunday, March 22, 2009

U of C Day 25 - WBC Over 2!

You read right! Leo's WBC count has gone up to 2.2, which is a big jump and a good sign that he's well on his way to recovery. I still cannot visit him in the hospital, but have been talking to him whenever I can. The nebulizer treatments are annoying, but they certainly seem to be helping him. He also has to make sure he eats at least a bit, as it affects the way that his new antibiotic works for him. If he has no food in his system, it basically won't work. So he's doing better and better in eating food and keeping it down.

I am going back to work tomorrow after being gone for over 3 weeks. As I still cannot visit Leo in the hospital, the timing actually worked out ok, but I'll go back to the hospital in the evenings after I get the all clear from the doctors to come visit.

Thanks again to everyone that's stopped by or called to keep Leo company. He really appreciates the company. Have a good evening!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo go Leo! :0

    And you too B!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leo.
    congrats on the progress. Talk to you soon.

    Bill Humphries

    ReplyDelete