Wednesday, March 25, 2009

U of C Day 28 - Light at the end of the tunnel?!?!

Hey everyone-I just spoke to Leo and he got GREAT news today! HisWBC count is now at 4! He's been doing so well that his doctors have said that he can go home either tomorrow, if not Friday for sure!!!! I'm sure you can all imagine how excited Leo must be and how excited I am!!! It's been 28 days so far and it's been really difficult for him, especially not being able to see the girls. Although nothing is confirmed yet, I think we can count on him being home by the weekend!!!

As such, they may not move him to a new room since he might be leaving tomorrow. So I'm not sure if I can go visit. Just wanted to share the wonderful news! Later!

6 comments:

  1. I'm very happy he gets to go home soon to see and be with the girls. I know the feeling of being with your kids.

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Cheers to the GREAT NEWS...

    See U soon with Hugs~glenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yehey! He'll definitely be happy to see the kids...God bless to all -maicon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such great news! Please tell Leo we're thinking of him and of course we're thinking of you and the girls as well.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic news!! Since Nicole is out here in Seattle and we are having dinner tomorrow night, we will raise a glass in his honor.
    I'm so happy for you all!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright now, if this is not the best news ever, I don't know what is!!!!!
    It is an answer to all our prayers. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete