Wednesday, March 4, 2009

U of C Day 7 - Getting Closer

Not much happened today. Leo's still recovering from the chemo regimen of yesterday. He's been really tired and queasy. He hasn't been able to eat anything. So if anyone is planning to bring some sort of food for him, please don't bother anymore. He most likely will not be able to stomach it. He had another dose of chemo today and made his symptoms worse. Friday cannot get here fast enough. We just want the transplant to be over so he can start to recover. I went home today and needed to catch up on lots of laundry and other things around the house. I'll be heading back tomorrow. I will try to set up our Skype account tomorrow as well. I will try to use our video camera as our webcam. As soon as I figure it out, I will let you know how to get hold of us via Skype.

Special thank you to Lisa and her family for bringing over the wonderful dinner. The food was so awesome. It was so thoughtful of you and the girls LOVED both your dishes!

Tomorrow will be another day of chemo, but not as muchas he had been getting the past few days. Leo did need to have a platelet transfusion last night, around midnight and they were able to give him the platelets that I donated last week. It's great to be able to help out this way. I'm on the schedule again on Friday for another donation! :)

That's all I have for now. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment